Monday, July 23, 2012

On The Other Hand....

...I did REALLY enjoy Are You There Vodka?  It's me, Chelsea, by Chelsea Handler - also a New York Times Bestseller.  Some of you may know Ms. Handler from her late night talk show, Chelsea Lately, on E.  I don't, but I'm tempted to start watching it knowing now how funny, intelligent, and candid she is.  The book contains a selection of memories of her life from when she was a young girl to her current age and fame.  It's got everything!  Misadventures in babysitting, real estate, midgets, boyfriends with stupid hair, and even some fitness!

It's a super easy read that will have you looking a fool.  I was laughing out loud to myself while flying back to CA from Cancun.  (I'm sure everyone thought I had a particularly fortunate form of Tourette's.)

Anyway, use your judgement, but this book gets two big thumbs up from me.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment